British Council 10-week summer internship
The Lawyers with Disabilities Division (LDD) is working with the British Council Legal Team to offer a paid 10-week work experience opportunity to our members.
The work experience scheme can offer you:
- paid work experience (£15,444 pro rata) for 10 weeks, starting June 2018
- experience of several different roles within the British Council (with a focus on legal)
- discussion of reasonable adjustments, if required. For example, flexible working time.
This scheme is available for applicants at any stage of their career in law, whether at student or post-qualification level. Please don't be deterred if you feel you do not have the academic criteria for this scheme.
You will need to be a member of LDD, which is free to join as long as you meet the membership criteria. Sign up now
Download the job description (PDF 42kb)
How to apply
To apply contact email@example.com with the following:
1. Application letter (no longer than one A4 page, font size 12) tailored to the internship scheme.
2. CV - see our guidance on creating your CV or get hints and tips through our Professional Development Centre.
3. Details of any reasonable adjustment required. This information is necessary to ensure that you are matched with the appropriate organisation. Information will be confidential and only shared with your prior agreement if it is deemed necessary.
Deadline for applications is 8 April 2018.