Business review and annual report
Business review 2015/16
Our commitment is to put members at the heart of everything we do making sure your voice is heard, your needs are met and your business is supported.
The business review gives you more detail about the work we did last year including:
- influencing government and regulatory policy in England and Wales and internationally
- campaigning to raise the profile of the profession and promote the value added by solicitors
- supporting you in developing your career, expertise and business.
Download the business review (PDF 1.3MB)
Annual report 2014/15
The annual report gives information about the Law Society Group and what each of our organisations has achieved each year. It also contains the financial statements for the group.
In our latest report, you will see:
- highlights of what we achieved in 2014-15
- how the Law Society Group is made up
- detailed accounts and consolidated financial statements
- statement of responsibilities
- financial review
Download the full report (PDF 2.5mb)
The annual report will go to the AGM on 14 July for full approval and sign off.
You can download the archive reports below: