Excellence Awards 2017: celebrating the work of City firms
Do you have a colleague doing great work which deserves to be noticed? Or is it your turn to be in the limelight?
Nominations are now open for the Excellence Awards 2017, marking another opportunity to celebrate the achievements of people working in City firms.
Over the last couple of years the great work of the City has been highlighted at the awards:
- lifetime achievement award has been won by City solicitors David Morley (Allen & Overy), and Alexandra Marks (Linklaters).
- four City category winners (Freshfields, Reed Smith, Trowers & Hamlins), including last year's Woman Lawyer of the Year award which went to Ruth Grant (Hogan Lovells).
- 18 City firms have entered.
The Excellence Awards have also shone a spotlight on the breadth of the City's success, with City firms being entered in 10 categories;
- Business Development
- Client Service
- Diversity and Inclusion
- International Legal Services
- Learning & Development
- Marketing & Communications
- Pro Bono
- Junior Lawyer of the Year
- Solicitor Advocate of the Year
- Solicitor of the Year - Private Practice
The deadline for nominations is Friday 26 May so don't miss out on this opportunity to celebrate the very best in the City.
Find out more