Professional ethics under pressure
The Law Society has partnered with City & Financial Global for City Week. Now in its seventh year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community. It brings together policymakers and senior industry representatives from around the globe to consider the future of the international financial markets. Our own City Week event, professional ethics under pressure, was highly successful. It was a joint event with the Institute of Business Ethics and we had a distinguished panel of speakers:
- Simon Davis, partner at Clifford Chance
- Lord Gold of Westcliff-on-Sea, of David Gold & Associates
- Leon Kamhi, chair, head of responsibility at Hermes Investment Management
- Rosemary Martin, general counsel at Vodafone Group
- Greg Marten, vice president, finance trading and compliance at Shell
- Peter Montagnon, associate director at the Institute of Business Ethics.
Watch a short video from the event.