Rules and regulations can cause problems for the best laid plans. Get a solicitor to help you through the planning maze.
Law Society Planning Law accreditation is the quality mark for solicitors working in planning law.
Our accredited lawyers can give expert legal advice on all aspects of planning, including:
- planning applications and appeals
- making sure people do what the planning regulations say
- applications about listed buildings and conservation areas
- compulsory purchases
- tree preservation orders
- development on contaminated land
- special planning controls
About Law Society Planning Law accreditation
All Law Society Planning Law accredited lawyers go through rigorous examination and testing to demonstrate that they have a high level of knowledge, skills and experience in dealing with planning law.
Solicitors and legal executives (legally qualified people who work with solicitors) can be accredited.