Price and service transparency toolkit
7 December 2016
Price and service transparency means providing information at the right time to enable
clients to make informed decisions about the nature of the legal service they require. Helping clients to make informed choices about legal services that best meet their needs is a key priority for solicitors.
We have produced a toolkit which brings together information and resources on price and service transparency which will help you provide the best possible cost and service information to clients.
The toolkit explains:
- what price and service transparency is
- what clients could be told before engagement, including how to promote information online
- how to tell clients about costs and service upon and during engagement
- how to encourage clients to give feedback
- how to respond to online reviews.
Download the toolkit below.