Re-accreditation to the Personal Injury Accreditation
To renew your Personal Injury Accreditation membership you must complete the re-accreditation process. Re-accreditation is a way of assuring clients and key stakeholders that members of the Personal Injury Accreditation are up to date with changes in the law, practice and procedure.
Individual membership of the scheme lasts for three years. You can submit your application for re-accreditation up to three months in advance of the expiry date.
To submit your re-accreditation application to the personal injury scheme:
1. Read the general scheme application criteria and guidance (PDF 125 kb).
2. Ensure you have completed at least eight hours of relevant personal injury training in each of the three years prior to application.
3. Complete the re-accreditation application form (Word 1mb).
4. Provide three case reports, taken from work completed during the last three years. The re-accreditation application portfolio form (Word 1.3mb) contains case-report templates, which should be completed for each of the three case reports. The portfolio form also contains additional case-handling questions which you will need to submit with your application form.
5. The re-accreditation guidance notes (PDF 291kb) give you more information about your application to the scheme, including our appeals process.
If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact the accreditation office for guidance:
Phone: 020 7320 5797