Try out the new TA6 Part 1 form – workshops
Join a free, interactive virtual workshop to help us beta test the new TA6 Part 1 form.
In early November 2021, we’re running workshops for our members on changes to the TA6 form.
The information from the new form:
- will help inform buyers’ decisions before making an offer
- can be used to pre-populate answers to the current TA6
- will support an industry-wide move to start collecting up-front property information
TA6 Part 1 will be digital and free to use. However, it will only be available through our network of licensed providers.
The event is your opportunity to:
- hear more detail about changes to material information in the home-buying process
- understand how the TA6 Part 1 form will shape the future of digital conveyancing
- see a demo of the new ‘material information’ digital systems
The workshops will be run in partnership with our Part 1 form suppliers, InfoTrack and HomeOwner’s Passport.
Register for an event
Monday 1 November, 12pm – with Homeowner’s Passport
Tuesday 2 November, 12pm – with InfoTrack
Wednesday 3 November, 12pm – with InfoTrack
Thursday 4 November, 12pm – with Homeowner’s Passport