- My LS
Centralisation of probate legal professionals' calls
HM Courts and Tribunals Service has confirmed that all calls from probate legal professionals have been centralised and are now being dealt with by the Birmingham Courts and Tribunals Service Centre (CTSC).
Legal professionals will no longer be required to contact local registries if an update is needed on a client’s application.
The probate CTSC helpline number is 0300 303 0648 and is open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm.
The CTSC will be able to confirm the following information:
- if the application has been received
- where the application is being processed
- the current service level in the registry where you have lodged your application
- when they expect the grant to be issued
- whether a ‘stop’ is in place and the reasoning for this