Health and safety continues to be our top priority, but we also want to recognise your efforts and achievements.
This year, the Law Society Excellence Awards will be a series of online ceremonies, taking place from 13 to 15 October.
Each ceremony will include categories grouped by areas of interest so that you can learn from inspiring individuals and teams who share your interests and experience.
The ceremonies will be free to attend.
Registration for the Excellence Awards is now closed. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellence Awards ceremony schedule
Tuesday 13 October, 5pm
- Excellence in Business Development
- Excellence in Client Service
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation
- Excellence in Marketing and Communication
- Excellence in Learning and Development
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Woman Solicitor of the Year
- The Law Society Gazette Legal Personality of the Year
Wednesday 14 October, 5pm
- Excellence in Access to Justice
- Excellence in Pro Bono
- Human Rights Solicitor of the Year
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Excellence in International Legal Services
- Excellence In-house
- Solicitor of the Year – In-house
- Junior Lawyer of the Year in memory of Aya Hachem
Thursday 15 October, 5pm
- Sole Practitioner of the Year
- Practice Manager of the Year
- Small Law Firm of the Year
- Excellence in Private Client Practice
- Solicitor of the Year – Private Practice
- Medium Law Firm of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award