Lawyers For Your Business
Starting or growing a business should be an exciting process but without the right support it can be complicated and confusing, particularly where legal matters are concerned. Too often, it's not until matters reach crisis point that people ask for a solicitor's advice. With Lawyers For Your Business, we can help you protect your business from risk at the outset and potentially save you money.
What is Lawyers For Your Business?
If you're a small or medium business owner (turnover up to £25 million) seeking legal help, you'll want to know what the potential problems might be, what you'll need to do to prevent them and how much this advice is likely to cost. Our Lawyers For Your Business service puts you in touch with a solicitor who can talk you through the legal issues you face and what you need to do next in a free 30-minute consultation.
How does Lawyers For Your Business work?
Lawyers For Your Business is simple, quick and free to use. Here's how it works:
- You call our helpline on 020 7405 9075 or email us with your contact details and postcode.
- We email or send you a list of firms in your geographical area who are members of the scheme.
- Our list will include an address and telephone number for each firm, a named solicitor and, in some cases, the areas of law they specialise in.
- You choose a suitable solicitor and book a consultation, which can be face-to-face, over the telephone or by email.
- The solicitor will discuss your legal situation with you, outline the next steps you need to take or the issues you will want to consider.
- He or she will also give you an estimate of the costs involved and the likely timescales.
- You are under no obligation to proceed; you can think about it in your own time and then decide if you want to go ahead.
Why use the Lawyers For Your Business service?
- Receive a free, no-obligation consultation to understand your specific issues and initial recommendations for action, including timescales and cost estimates.
- Connect with solicitors who know about working with small and medium businesses and have the expertise to protect your interests.
- Gain access to local legal firms and individuals who are qualified and insured. The scheme is only open to solicitors who are registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), which is the legal profession's regulatory body.
How do I find my nearest Lawyers For Your Business member?
By telephone: call us on 020 7405 9075. We will ask for your postcode so that we can send you a list of scheme members who are local to you.
By email: email@example.com - please include your postcode or town/city in your email.