AXA Health: business and personal healthcare cover
As one of the UK's leading medical healthcare insurers, we offer both business and personal healthcare cover. Whichever you choose, we'll be there by your side when you need us most.
Our healthcare cover provides fast access to diagnosis, treatment and support from experienced medical professionals.
Benefits of AXA Health business and personal healthcare cover
- 24/7 GP access and support – unlimited video or telephone consultations with our online GP service*; access to our support line which has nurses available 24/7 to answer any of your health questions
- Fast access to specialists – we have a network of over 36,500 specialists and a directory of over 250 hospitals; your specialist consultation will be covered if you have chosen to include the outpatient option
- Access to the latest treatment including licensed approved cancer drugs, on specialist referral, even if they are not available on the NHS
- Remote physiotherapy support – over the phone and online without the need for a GP referral (available to members aged 18 and over)
As an award-winning healthcare cover provider, we can give you the confidence that, for any new medical conditions that arise after you join, you can get quick access to the help you need.
Personal healthcare cover
Get back to what matters most
When life throws you an unexpected challenge, fast diagnosis and treatment are what matter most – along with genuine help, support and understanding from people who care.
With AXA Health's personal healthcare cover you can get fast access to private healthcare when you need it (for new medical conditions), so you can get back to focusing on what's important to you.
We're offering two months’ free healthcare† cover when you join AXA Health with a Personal Health plan.
Business healthcare cover
Helping you build a stronger, healthier business
As AXA’s UK health and wellbeing specialists, AXA Health will be by your side to keep your business happy and healthy, and help your employees bring out their best selves.
Whatever healthy looks like for you and your employees, we'll help you get there, building a wellbeing culture throughout your organisation – no matter how big or small.
Our business health insurance covers one to 249 employees and can be built around the needs of you and your team.
Benefits of business health insurance
Business health insurance can have a number of benefits for you, your team and your business. These include:
- employee retention: including business health insurance in your employee benefits package can be a great way to retain your top team members. A recent survey of UK SME employees found that just over one third (35.3%) said they wanted to receive private health insurance as part of their employee benefits package (Cover Magazine, 2021)
- recruitment incentive: business health insurance can be a great incentive to help attract new talent to your business. One study found that 85% of employees are more likely to work for employers who offer clearly labelled benefits (Canada Life Group, 2019)
- workplace wellbeing: business health insurance can be beneficial to overall workplace wellbeing as it provides your team with access to health information and support when they need it
- flexible medical appointments: it also comes with the added benefit that medical appointments can often be at a time and place that suits you, so you can minimise the impact they have on your day
*Subject to appointment availability and Doctor Care Anywhere’s fair usage policy. Users must be aged 18 years or older to use this service.
† The two months' cover free is for new customers who purchase a Personal Health plan only. If paying annually, you will only be charged for 10 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last two months of cover will be free. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other pricing offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. At the renewal of your policy onwards, your premium will be calculated in the normal way.
The Law Society is an introducer appointed representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA Health is a trading name of AXA PPP healthcare Limited, authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The private healthcare insurance plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. Registered office: 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG. Registered in England and Wales number 3148119. Write to us at: AXA Health, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2PL. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation. For information about AXA Health, visit axahealth.co.uk/aboutaxahealth.