We've partnered with Barclays to offer members a broad range of Barclays' products and services.
Barclays can offer a tailor-made approach to managing your wealth, financing that fits your personal needs and a diverse range of products and services built to complement your short and long-term goals.
Barclays wealth management look to put your future in focus whatever your life stage.
To become a wealth management client, you must live in the UK and have £500,000 or more to invest.
|What do Barclays offer?||Who do Barclays help?|
|Wealth planning||Individuals and families|
Why choose Barclays wealth management?
- It's all about you – from your wealth, your ambitions to your personal circumstances, Barclays take the time to understand these before building a plan that meets your needs now and for the future
- Access a full suite of services and products to achieve your goals – from wealth planning to investment management, mortgages and lending
- An investment portfolio tailored exclusively for you using the expertise across Barclays' whole business to review your total wealth, including your attitude to risk
- Unforgettable experiences – as a Barclays wealth management client, you'll have the opportunity to participate in invitation only, one-in-a-lifetime events
- Benefit from the 325+ years of banking and investment expertise Barclays can draw on, as well as the connections and technology to make things happen
What does it cost?
Barclays will not charge you for maintaining a wealth management account, but it may charge for specific services.
You might be charged for specific services identified as free in the guide if you have other Barclays accounts or use branches or selected services. Read details of the wealth management rates and fees.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may not get back what you invest. If you’re not sure about investing, you should seek independent advice.
The best of Barclays
Other financial needs outside of investing? Explore all of the products and services they offer