Concierge Cyber® – your emergency response team in a cyber crisis
It’s 8am Monday morning and you’ve just been attacked by cyber criminals, who have shut down your entire law firm and are demanding £250,000. Have you planned for this? Who are you going to call?
In today’s heightened cyber-threat environment, solicitors must ask themselves:
- Where do I go for help when a cyber-attack occurs?
- What can I do to reduce the risk of cyber threats?
Concierge Cyber® is a premium service that guarantees members emergency response to a cyber-attack or data breach through a team of highly respected third-party service providers at deeply discounted rates, but you have to join before the cyber-attack occurs to receive these benefits.
If you already are a Concierge Cyber® member, your plan is in place and you know exactly who to call! If you have not yet joined Concierge Cyber®, join today – before you become the next victim of a cyber crime.
To learn more, watch the video below.
Introducing Concierge Cyber®
For your annual membership fee, Concierge Cyber® members receive the following benefits:
- Cyber Emergency Response Team – you'll have immediate access to a panel of experts to help resolve your cyber emergency quickly and efficiently
- pre-negotiated and discounted rates – in the event of a cyber-attack, you'll have access to the very best solutions at the pre-agreed and highly discounted costs, saving you both time and money
- on-call cyber security officer – Concierge Cyber® members will have up to two hours' priority access per year to help you create effective strategies to assess/mitigate cyber risks
- ransomware hostage manual – you’ll receive a mission critical guide to help you prepare, respond and quickly recover from a ransomware attack
- information security policy templates – you'll have access to 12 proprietary templates to help you quickly develop your company’s infosec policies
Get started today
Law Society members pay only £195.00 annually to join Concierge Cyber®, which is a 10% discount off the published price.
This highly specialised service was developed by the cyber risk management experts at Cyber Special Ops, LLC, a company dedicated to making it easier for law firms and high net worth individuals to obtain the cyber risk resources they need, precisely when they need them.
Visit their website to sign up.
“Cybercrime has increased significantly in recent years, causing untold damage to businesses. Cyber-attacks and data breaches cost billions of pounds and account for 50% of all crime in the UK.
“Due to the sensitive nature of their client data, solicitors are a frequent target. The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) received 458 reports of cybercrime incidents between 2016 and 2019 but suspects that this may not represent the true total of attacks experienced by firms.
“The SRA considers cyber risk a priority and obliges the profession to safeguard money and assets entrusted to you by clients and others. But no cyber defence is infallible, and as technology advances, so does cybercrime.”
Kurtis Suhs, CEO, Cyber Special Ops