etiCloud – digital agility
Law Society members receive a free, consultative review of current IT infrastructure and resultant advice in line with the National Cyber Security Centre and Cyber Essentials. Plus 10% off all etiCloud services.
- a full, risk-free user acceptance test process
- a 90-day money back promise
- inclusion in the customer excellence programme
- free consultancy guide to cyber essentials
- a host of value-added services, including a dedicated training portal
etiCloud’s Agile Digital Workplace is a resilient, robust and cyber-secure cloud-based platform designed to help your law firm excel by enabling staff to work anywhere, any time.
Supporting all practice, case and document systems and software, existing telephone systems can also be integrated to create the optimum office and mobile working environment.
Based on a full-service hosted desktop, the etiCloud Agile Digital Workplace provides secure internet access, email and the full suite of Office 365 applications including Teams.
The service is fully managed (etiCloud is always here to help if you have a problem!) and includes all back-ups, plus a comprehensive business continuity strategy document.
Does your firm need the ability to work anywhere, anytime? Want to ensure your IT has financial flexibility built in?
Benefits of the etiCloud Agile Digital Workplace
- Ability to work from anywhere at any time (digital agility)
- Full user-level desktop support
- Fixed cost IT through a cost per user per month pricing model
- Futureproof, scalable infrastructure with the ability to add and remove individual users
- Agile working with the correct security in place to protect the firm from cyber threats
- Solution built within IBM’s UK-based Tier 4 data centres – the highest level of redundancy, security, flexibility and control
- A service level agreement of 99.99% uptime (100% achieved since etiCloud started)
- Solution that achieves the NCSC’s 10 steps to cybersecurity
- A tried and tested project methodology that mitigates risk, provides a back out plan in case of severe issues and makes all end users familiar with the new hosted desktop system prior to go-live to ensure a seamless, efficient transition onto your new platform
- Improved security through multi-factor authentication
- Improved email protection with AI functionality and other tools to help avoid attacks and provision of internal targeting/training for end users on phishing attack methods
- A training portal with tutorial videos such as ‘How to look for phishing mails’ and ‘Mind-approved mental health in the workplace’ – helps staff keep their computer skills up to date and assists with compliance training
- Customer excellence programme
- 90-day money back assurance
- Guaranteed project implementation with no business risk
What existing etiCloud clients think
"It was one of the smoothest projects I've ever worked on – we switched off on Friday and by Monday were back online with the new system."
Antony Di Scala
IT and security director at SGI Legal
"More flexible for staff, our working hours and the system overall..."
Operations manager at Friends Legal
"Our on-premise servers were becoming a headache to manage, so we looked for a cloud-based solution – etiCloud had that solution."
MD of Zeus Tech Solutions
"Thanks to you guys, we're at the top of our tree."
Director at Total Legal
"etiCloud wanted to be a true partner rather than sell us stuff... they talked the same language as us."
MD of Frettens Solicitors
"etiCloud made everything simple."
MD at Hentons