Volvo Cars UK
As a Law Society member, you can benefit from our connection with Volvo.
From SUVs with refined strength, versatile estates and hatchbacks to dynamic saloons, Volvo’s award-winning range has a focus on innovation and world-leading safety technology all carefully crafted to make your life easier.
Choose from any vehicle in Volvo’s award-winning range and you can enjoy five exclusive benefits.
- Affinity partner discounts – reduced vehicle cost, including factory fitted options, pre VAT, plus access to retail quarterly offers
- Finance packages – 0% APR**, finance deposit contributions and other finance deals to help spread the cost
- Accessory offers – 10% discount across all Volvo accessories and exclusive accessory packs
- Service offers – three years for £399 or five for £599, complimentary if taken with Personal Contract Purchase
- Insurance offer – free £250 Excess Return Voucher with your purchase of Annual Volvo Car Insurance
0% APR finance
When you purchase a new Volvo car on a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP), you’ll be able to take advantage of 0% APR finance. This offer excludes the XC40 T2 and BEV variants (see full terms and conditions below**).
Electric all round
As well as protecting people, Volvo care about the planet too.
Whichever model you choose, you’ll have the opportunity to reduce the environmental impact of your daily life. All their cars are available with electrified power variants:
- Mild-Hybrid – it does not need to be charged but cannot travel on electricity alone
- Plug-in Hybrid – must be plugged in to charge the motor and can travel short journeys on pure electricity
- Pure Electric – all journeys are completed using electric power
Because the future is electric, around half of the cars Volvo produce and sell will be electric by 2025.
Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for the Volvo Cars range, in MPG (l/100km): WLTP Combined 28.2 – 166.2 (10.0 – 1.7). WLTP CO2 emissions 228 – 38g/km. WLTP electric energy consumption 2.8 – 4.3 miles/kWh. Equivalent all electric range 26.1 – 248.5 miles. Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and equivalent electric range figures with other cars tested to the same technical procedures. These figures were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. The Volvo plug-in hybrid vehicles require mains electricity for charging. These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.
** 0% APR available on Personal Contract Purchase on selected vehicles purchased through Volvo Car Financial Services from 1st July until 30th September 2020 at participating retailers. Finance subject to status. 20% minimum deposit. Maximum term 36 months. Minimum £8,000 to finance. 18s or over. T&Cs apply. At the end of the agreement there are 3 options: (i) Part exchange the vehicle, (ii) Pay the Optional Final Payment to own the vehicle or (iii) Return the vehicle. Further charges may be made subject to the condition or mileage of the vehicle. This offer excludes the XC40 T2 and BEV variants. Guarantees may be required. Volvo Car Financial Services, RH1 1SR.