Anti-money laundering training sessions
We are holding free anti-money laundering (AML) training sessions for current MLROs and MLCOs and those looking to move to an AML compliance role.
Attending a session will let you exchange thoughts with your peers on AML compliance challenges, review the basics of compliance, and keep up to date with any changes to compliance requirements.
You will also have the opportunity to quiz the speakers on best practice and scenarios specific to your experience.
Attend a training session:
- Monday 15 April, Southampton, 5pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 7 May, Manchester, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday 8 May, Bristol, 5pm-7pm
- Monday 13 May, London, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday 5 June, Cambridge, 1.30pm-4pm
- Wednesday 12 June, Leeds, 5pm-7pm
- Thursday 20 June, Norwich, 1.30pm-4pm
The Cambridge and London sessions will feature a guest speaker from the National Crime Agency (NCA) who will discuss what the NCA expect a ‘good quality’ suspicious activity report to look like.