National inclusion roundtable - what inclusive leadership means to me
To mark National Inclusion Week, we hosted a live-streamed roundtable discussion on what inclusive leadership means to me. This was the first time we had held such an event, without a physical audience, which received around 1,000 views.
- Karen Jackson - managing director, didlaw
- Nicholas O’Neill - governance and business manager, Wirral Council
- Beverley Sunderland - director, Crossland Employment Solicitors
- Solomon Wifa - partner, Wilkie Farr & Gallagher (UK) LLP
- Ty Jones - director of corporate social responsibility and engagement, DWF LLP
- Trevor Sterling - partner, Moore Blatch
Listen to the podcast:Listen to "National inclusion roundtable - what inclusive leadership means to me" on Spreaker.
We worked with Inclusive Employers, who run National Inclusion Week, and produced a fact sheet with some top tips for being an inclusive leader. View the fact sheet (PDF)
The feedback we received suggested having similar roundtables with more junior people and those from business services teams. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be interested in taking part.