LGBT+ celebration of Black History Month – part two
Nimmisha Aslam continues her conversation with Yetunde Dania and Isaac Eloi. They discuss:
- hurdles and challenges they have faced in being black and LGBT+/ally members of the legal profession
- the importance of diversity networks in organisations
- other initiatives the legal profession could follow to assist the careers of black and LGBT+ lawyers
Yetunde and Isaac also share why Black History Month is important to them.
Listen to the first part of the podcast
- Nimmisha Aslam, associate at Russell-Cooke LLP
- Yetunde Dania, partner at Trowers & Hamlin LLP
- Isaac Eloi, trainee solicitor at Freeths LLP
Listen to the podcast:Listen to "LGBT+ celebration of Black History Month – part two" on Spreaker.