Setting up LGBT+ staff networks
This podcast shares advice and tips from those experienced in setting up LGBT+ staff networks in firms, in-house and between multiple organisations.
The speakers include:
- Chris Edwards, CSR and diversity director, Travers Smith
- Clara Clint, trainee solicitor, Bircham Dyson Bell
- Ewan Watson, VP legal and business affairs, Warner Bros
- Tom Ketteley (moderator), member of the LGBT+ Lawyers Division committee
- Brian Kennedy, senior associate, Dentons.
Listen to the podcast:Listen to "Setting up LGBT+ staff networks" on Spreaker.