Prospects, the graduate careers support service, is looking for case studies of junior lawyers for their online Law section.
In particular Prospects are looking for:
- trainees/solicitors or barristers
- current students or recent graduates of the GDL, LPC or BPTC
- law apprentices
In summary, the case studies need to:
- be at least 500 words long
- be written in first person
- include the persons full name and job/course title
- include a high-quality image of the case study subject
If you are interested in providing a case study please contact Jemma Smith, editor at Prospects, at j.smith@firstname.lastname@example.org .