Home Office publishes third issue of Economic Crime Quarterly
The Home Office has published the third issue of its new newsletter, Economic Crime Quarterly.
This edition looks at a range of developments including:
- the publication of both the third national risk assessment on money laundering and terrorist financing
- a JMLIT alert on bribery and corruption risk in independent schools
- Action Fraud’s recent romance fraud campaign
- the new SAR’s IT service for bulk reporters
- the fraud sector charter programme of work