Jane Deal, IT director for the Law Society, explores the most common questions on delivering legal services online:
- How safe are video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Teams and Webex?
- What’s the difference between paid vs. free versions of videoconferencing systems or data transfer tools?
- How to keep your firm safe when there’s multiple broadband users in one household?
The Home Office and the National Crime Agency have warned that serious and organised criminals are looking to take advantage of these unprecedented times through widespread cyber threats and scams.
Cyber expert Paul Basson, co-founder of Threat Ready, explores the most common cybersecurity questions we have heard from the public:
- What type of COVID related scams, fraud and threats are most common?
- What steps can small businesses take to protect their work?
- What are the signs to spot these threats and how can the public be cybersmart?
- Is the new COVID tracing app safe?