- My LS
Business Environment in China project
From 13 to 17 January, we took part in a scoping mission to China alongside the Great Britain China Centre (GBCC), the China Britain Business Council (CBCC), the Bar Council and GovRisk.
The three-year Business Environment in China project is managed and administered by PwC.
It will consist of five strands, including a women in law component.
During the visit, the delegation met with a wide range of stakeholders including representatives from:
- the Chinese Ministry of Justice
- the All China Lawyers Association (ACLA)
- the Shanghai Bar Association
- the Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (SHIAC)
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- the National People’s Congress Legislative Affairs Commission (NPC-LAC)
- Arbitral Women
The delegation also had very fruitful discussions with the British Embassy in Beijing and the British Consulate in Shanghai.
All the delegates are very grateful to them for all the support provided.