English Law Day
We established the first English Law Week in Russia over 10 years ago. Since then we’ve expanded this flagship event across:
- Asia, including China, South Korea and Japan
- the Americas and the Caribbean, including Mexico and Colombia
- the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), including Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
Our English Law conference series, commonly referred to as ‘English Law Day’, highlights the benefits of and latest trends in English law and helps to promote English law and the expertise of English and Welsh solicitors.
Expert panels discuss the use of English law covering topics such as:
- mergers and acquisitions transactions
- methods for avoiding disputes
- international arbitration and dispute resolution
- UK claims involving foreign parties
The conferences attracts senior representatives from leading companies, law firms, financial institutions, advisory firms and organisations from both England and Wales and the host country.
English Law Days are a fantastic opportunity for lawyers from around the world to meet with English and Welsh legal practitioners, to share expertise and develop international business relationships.
English Law Days by region
Find out more about our upcoming and previous English Law Day events in each region.