- My LS
Apply for a paid legal internship at JUSTICE
Human rights charity JUSTICE is inviting applications for two paid internship positions suited to law graduates, aspiring solicitors, or those waiting to start training contracts.
The full-time internships will last for three months but can be adjusted to be part time over a longer period.
The successful candidates will:
- carry out legal research
- work closely with legal staff
- assist with third-party interventions
- provide commentary on draft legislation
- support working parties of the membership explore critical issues of law reform
You must be a UK law graduate to apply. This includes people who expect to:
- have completed a law degree or graduate diploma in law
- be a CILEx graduate
by the time they start the internship.
You should be able to demonstrate an interest in the challenges affecting the justice system and have an understanding of the UK’s constitutional and human rights framework.
JUSTICE welcomes applications from BAME and disabled candidates and graduates from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds who expect to face additional barriers in securing a career in law.
How to apply
The deadline for applications is Sunday 14 February.