JLD national committee meetings 2022
The JLD national committee meets three times a year.
The JLD national committee comprises:
- the JLD executive committee
- JLD members of the Law Society Council
- representatives from the local JLD group network
- LPC student representatives
- representatives of other Law Society divisions (such as the Lawyers with Disabilities Division).
The purpose of the national committee is to provide:
- a forum for issues affecting junior lawyers to be discussed
- a place for policy positions to be settled and actioned accordingly
- an opportunity for the JLD committee to obtain feedback from the local JLD group network on issues affecting junior lawyers at a local level
- Saturday 22 January 2022
- Sunday 3 July 2022
- Saturday 8 October 2022