- My LS
Annual general meeting for Law Society members, 4 July 2019
The Law Society's annual general meeting (AGM) is due to take place at 113 Chancery Lane at 2.30pm on Thursday 4 July 2019.
The President, Christina Blacklaws, will take the Chair in accordance with Bye-Law 29.
Any member of the Law Society is welcome to attend this meeting, at which the results of Council elections will be announced, our report and accounts for the previous year will be received, other business will be taken, and the office holders will pass on their badges of office to their successors.
The business of the meeting will be as stated in Bye-Law 20(1):
- approval of the minutes of the 2017 annual general meeting
- declaration of members elected to the Council
- reception of the annual report of the Council
- approval of the accounts signed by the auditors
- any other business which may, consistent with the charter and the bye-laws, be introduced at the meeting
At the conclusion of the meeting, the President will invest her successor with the President's Badge of Office.