As part of National Inclusion Week (24-30 September 2018), the Law Society will be livestreaming a roundtable discussion on twitter: ‘What does inclusive leadership mean to me?’
The event will take place on Thursday 27 September, 12.30-14:00.
Representatives from across the profession will share their experiences and best practice, and viewers will be able to participate via Twitter. To ask questions on the day please use #NIW2018 @LawSocDI.
The session will be recorded and available afterwards, but if you want to participate on the day please diarise and follow us on Twitter.
- Karen Jackson - Managing Director, didlaw
- Nicholas O’Neill - Governance and Business Manager, Wirral Council
- Beverley Sunderland - Director, Crossland Employment Solicitors
- Solomon Wifa - Partner, Wilkie Farr & Gallagher (UK) LLP
- Ty Jones - Director of Corporate Social Responsibility and Engagement, DWF LLP
- Trevor Sterling – Partner, Moore Blatch
Further details about the panellists will be announced on Twitter @LawSocDI.