Congratulations to Steve Lake at Global Aerospace, winner of our quiz. Happy New Year and thanks to everyone who entered.
1. Blenheim Palace’s security team were left feeling a bit flushed after what object was stolen from the Oxfordshire palace?
An 18-carat golden toilet
A roll of gold leaf loo-roll
Marcel Duchamp’s urinal
2. Cancer survivor Sarah Thomas became the first person to break what swimming record?
Swimming across the English Channel
Swimming across the English Channel two times non-stop
Swimming across the English Channel four times non-stop
3. Who turned down an environmental award and prize money because "the climate movement does not need any more awards"?
Sir David Attenborough
Sir Richard Branson
4. Who scored 84 not out for England in the Cricket World Cup Final to take the match to a superover?
5. Who has banned from performing their own songs at the 2019 American Music Awards?
6. Coleen Rooney's ‘Wagatha Christie’ detective work accused whose account of leaking stories of her to the press?
It’s… Rebekah Vardy’s account
It’s… Victoria Beckham’s account
It’s… Christine Lampard’s account
7. Who won the 2019 UEFA Champions League?
8. An attempted art heist at the Dulwich Picture Gallery nearly saw paintings by which artist stolen?
9. Fierce debate was sparked in Derbyshire after a viral sign encouraged people to feed what animal?
10. Which City law firm became the first international law firm to gain an ABS licence?