New tool launched to aid diverse recruitment
The Lawyer Portal has partnered with Rare Recruitment to launch Vantage, a recruitment tool that helps to match talented, diverse candidates with law firms using contextual recruitment.
It does this by reaching:
- disadvantaged outperformers by putting school grades in context
- exceptional performers at universities outside the Russell Group
- people from particular demographics, such as BAME candidates
- candidates who have attended schools that never produce applicants to top firms
- candidates who are close geographically to a particular office/area, and
- people at particular points in their academic careers with tailored opportunities.
Founding Vantage partners include:
- Baker McKenzie
- Clifford Chance
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Hogan Lovells
- Pinsent Masons
- Slaughter and May
- Travers Smith
To find out more about how your firm can get involved in the ‘Vantage Movement’, contact Rachel Davis, managing director of the Lawyer Portal, who can provide you with further information.