Lawyers For Your Business
Starting or growing a business should be an exciting process. But without the right support it can be complicated and confusing, especially where legal matters are concerned. Too often, it's not until matters reach crisis point that people ask a solicitor for advice.
Our Lawyers For Your Business service can put you in touch with a solicitor who:
- knows about working with small and medium businesses
- has the expertise to protect your interests
The scheme is only open to solicitors who are registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which is the legal profession's regulatory body. This means you’ll gain access to local legal firms and individuals who are qualified and insured.
How it works
Lawyers For Your Business is simple, quick and free to use.
You can contact us in two ways:
- call us on 020 7405 9075 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday) – we’ll ask for your postcode so that we can send you a list of scheme members who are local to you
- email email@example.com – include your postcode or town/city in your email
We’ll send you a list of firms in your area who are members of the scheme. Our list will include:
- an address and telephone number for each firm
- a named solicitor
- in some cases, the areas of law the solicitor specialises in
Free 30-minute consultation
You can then choose a suitable solicitor and book a free 30-minute consultation, which can be face-to-face, over the phone or by email.
The solicitor will discuss your legal situation with you, outline the next steps you need to take or the issues you’ll want to consider. They’ll also give you an estimate of the costs involved and the likely timescales.
There’s no obligation to proceed. You can think about it in your own time and then decide if you want to go ahead.
Search the official database of professionals