As part of our new Return, Restart and Recovery campaign, Lucy Scott-Moncrieff offers her tips on…
As your professional body we’re hearing a lot from our members on the ground. We’re using that insight as the voice of solicitors with government and regulators during the pandemic. We’re developing advice and support to help you through this difficult period.
- Blueprint for law firms and solicitors facing local lockdowns17 Jul 2020
- Business continuity toolkit07 May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID 19): Wellbeing and mental health resources30 Jun 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and UK immigration for workers and employers03 Aug 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and pro bono01 May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and residential conveyancing transactions20 Apr 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for members08 Jul 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) sector-specific guidance: Conveyancers 15 Jun 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Cybersecurity, fraud prevention and lawtech08 Jul 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Guidance for using the variation agreement29 May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Guidance to conveyancers advising clients on house moves18 May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): renewing your firm’s professional indemnity insurance13 May 2020
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: Guidance for law firms18 Jun 2020
- Government guidance on coronavirus and apprenticeships22 May 2020
- Guidance for legal aid providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic17 Jul 2020
- Guidance on how to consider the best work systems for your organisation17 Jun 2020
- HMLR changes to property transactions during coronavirus (COVID-19)11 May 2020
- LSAG Advisory Note: COVID-19 and preventing money laundering and terrorist financing in legal practices27 Apr 2020
- Our position on the use of virtual execution and e-signature during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic18 Jun 2020
- Practical framework for law firms and sole practitioners on return to the office22 Jul 2020
- Practical support for your business – returning to a new normal13 Jul 2020
- Support for individual solicitors27 Jul 2020
- Support for law firms10 Jul 2020
- Execution of a document using an electronic signature22 Jun 2020
- Execution of documents by virtual means22 Jun 2020
- Using lawtech in your practice22 Jun 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) interview protocol07 May 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business support measures for small firms21 May 2020
- Eligibility for government coronavirus (COVID-19) support tool17 Jul 2020
- Lexis Nexis protocol for virtual statutory declarations20 May 2020
- Safe return to the office: Toolkit for firms23 Jul 2020
News and articles
The Law Society and Cardiff University are funding research into the experiences of disabled members of the solicitors’ profession during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
Our Practice Advice Service offers free and confidential support on legal practice and procedure.
Our Risk and Compliance Service is a community for people who manage compliance. We provide support and guidance through our magazine, webinars, events, podcasts and features.