- COVID-19 and residential conveyancing transactions09 Dec 2021
- COVID-19 sector-specific guidance: conveyancers 09 Dec 2021
- Government guidance on coronavirus and apprenticeships11 Aug 2020
- HMLR changes to property transactions during coronavirus (COVID-19)05 May 2020
- Living with COVID-19: safety in court and tribunal buildings15 Jun 2022
- Our position on the use of virtual execution and e-signature during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic06 Jan 2021
- Renewing your firm’s professional indemnity insurance05 Sep 2023
- Supervision: good practice for remote supervision of junior staff and trainee solicitors27 Jul 2022
- Video-witnessing wills27 Jun 2023
- What happens if you cannot renew your professional indemnity insurance25 Sep 2020
- Are our courts fit for purpose?19 Dec 2022
- Digital futures25 Jun 2020
- Forecasting economic activity levels in the legal activities sector09 Sep 2021
- Larger law firms COVID-19 survey01 May 2020
- Law under lockdown: the impact of COVID-19 measures on access to justice and vulnerable people25 Sep 2020
- Our world in 2050: what lies ahead for you and your business?27 Mar 2022
- Practical toolkit for women in law08 Mar 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on disabled people in the legal profession02 Nov 2020
- The use of video witnessing wills through lockdown 30 Nov 2021
- Execution of a document using an electronic signature21 Jul 2016
- Execution of documents by virtual means16 Feb 2010
- Using lawtech in your practice21 May 2020
- Can a spouse/partner administer a statutory declaration?19 May 2020
- Can a will be witnessed remotely?05 Jul 2023
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. Our vision is to promote, protect and support solicitors, the rule of law and justice in England and Wales.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.
Practice Advice Service
Our Practice Advice Service offers free and confidential support on legal practice and procedure.
Risk and Compliance Section
Our Risk and Compliance Section is a community for people who manage compliance. We provide support and guidance through our magazine, webinars, events, podcasts and features.