Welcome to our Africa and the Middle East section. Here you'll find the latest regional legal news and upcoming events, plus detailed information on the jurisdictions we are active in, including guides to doing business in this region.
- Can I charge for time spent preparing a Larke v Nugus statement?28 Oct 2020
- Do I need to check the source of funds when acting on a probate matter?03 Dec 2020
- How do I trace a missing sole executor?09 Feb 2021
- When is an executor entitled to the original will of a deceased client?27 Aug 2020
- Where do I serve notice to complete after the death of a buyer?18 Nov 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more