- Can I charge for time spent preparing a Larke v Nugus statement?09 Mar 2020
- Can my firm sign a contract on behalf of an overseas partner?25 May 2021
- Does a personal representative with power reserved need to be named in a contract for sale?28 Mar 2022
- How do I obtain a will from the Principal Probate Registry?12 Aug 2021
- How do I trace a missing sole executor?09 Feb 2021
- Is a grant of letters of administration needed if a client died intestate before a bankruptcy hearing?08 Sep 2021
- When is an executor entitled to the original will of a deceased client?21 Oct 2019
- Where do I serve notice to complete after the death of a buyer?16 Nov 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.
Probate fee increase should reflect new and tangible improvements to the service
Any increase in probate fees must reflect new and tangible improvements made to the service, the Law Society of England and Wales said today as it responded to the Ministry of Justice’s (MoJ) consultation to hike fees for probate applications.