Jonathan Hodge discusses how junior lawyers can guard against unethical behaviour in the legal…
News and articles
- Apprenticeships: Information for employers17 Apr 2020
- Best practice guidance: work experience placements24 Feb 2016
- Government guidance on coronavirus and apprenticeships21 May 2020
- Graham Turnbull international human rights essay competition22 Jun 2020
- Notice of retention of newly qualified solicitors10 Jan 2018
- Recommended minimum salary for trainee solicitors27 Feb 2020
- Understanding workplace harassment19 Dec 2018
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
About the JLD
The Junior Lawyers Division (JLD) is the community for junior lawyers across England and Wales.
JLD committee members
Details of current members of the committee and how to join.
How to get involved
Find out how to get involved by attending our events, supporting our policy work or joining a local group or a committee.