Watch sessions on a range of topics, including project management, planning your next career steps…
News and articles
- Apprenticeships: Information for employers21 May 2020
- Best practice guidance: work experience placements02 Mar 2020
- Government guidance on coronavirus and apprenticeships22 May 2020
- Graham Turnbull international human rights essay competition31 Jul 2020
- Notice of retention of newly qualified solicitors25 Feb 2020
- Recommended minimum salary for trainee solicitors27 Feb 2020
- Understanding workplace harassment20 Apr 2020
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
About the JLD
The Junior Lawyers Division (JLD) is the community for junior lawyers across England and Wales.
JLD committee members
Details of current members of the committee and how to join.
How to get involved
Find out how to get involved by attending our events, supporting our policy work or joining a local group or a committee.