Immigration Law Advanced
Our Immigration Law Advanced Accreditation covers all types of immigration law work.
To apply for the accreditation, you must be a senior caseworker under our Immigration and Asylum Law Accreditation.
You must be able to show you have:
- a high level of understanding of immigration and asylum law and practice
- done a minimum of six hours of immigration and/or asylum focused training during each of the previous three years
- successfully managed a range of complex cases
These cases can be through working:
- in private practice
- for an organisation regulated by the Legal Aid Agency
How to apply
To apply for accreditation, you’ll need to:
- meet the eligibility requirements
- submit a detailed application
- attend an assessment
The accreditation process takes around six to eight weeks. It can take longer if we receive high volumes of applications or if you do not give us all the information we need.
The cost of the accreditation is made up of an application fee and a membership fee.
We’ll send you an invoice when we receive your application.
|Application||Application fee||Membership fee||Total (including VAT)|
|Other fees||Cost||Total (including VAT)|
|Appeal against decision to refuse accreditation||£258||£309.60|
Promoting your accreditation
We have logos, certificates, window stickers and more for you to promote your accreditation.
This list is updated monthly.
If you’re a member of the public, you can find accredited members in your area by postcode using Find a Solicitor.
Call: 020 7320 5797
Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday