- Appoint a data protection officer (DPO)01 Aug 2019
- Consent05 Aug 2019
- Contract as lawful basis07 Aug 2019
- Cybersecurity for solicitors28 Aug 2019
- GDPR and DPA guidance for solicitors in law firms26 Sep 2019
- GDPR for solicitors01 Aug 2019
- GDPR in practice: ICO enforcement powers09 Jan 2019
- LPP and client confidentiality12 Mar 2020
- Legitimate interests05 Aug 2019
- Personal data flows to and from the UK21 Mar 2022
- Report a data breach01 Aug 2019
- Respond to a subject access request (SAR)01 Aug 2019
- What to do after a cyber attack28 Aug 2019
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. Our vision is to promote, protect and support solicitors, the rule of law and justice in England and Wales.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.