What to do after a cyberattack
Knowing what to do after a cyberattack will help you protect your firm’s systems from further damage or loss, and your clients’ data from being compromised.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and the legal profession01 May 2018
- Blockchain: legal and regulatory guidance report (third edition)07 Sep 2020
- Blockchain: the legal implications of distributed systems01 Aug 2017
- Lawtech adoption by the legal profession14 Feb 2019
- Lawtech: a comparative analysis of legal technology in the UK and in other jurisdictions03 Dec 2019
- Understanding website hacking and how to protect your practice02 Oct 2018
- Assessing ransomware risks: our information security questionnaire25 Mar 2022
- Cybersecurity news digest28 Oct 2021
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. Our vision is to promote, protect and support solicitors, the rule of law and justice in England and Wales.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.
Cyber breach incident response
The Law Society trusted partner Mitigo can provide immediate help and support when you need it if you have suffered a cybersecurity breach.
Practice Advice Service
Our Practice Advice Service offers free and confidential support on legal practice and procedure.