Our bitesize videos will help you keep your clients cyber-safe during the current lockdown.
All resourcesExpand all
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Cybersecurity, fraud prevention and lawtech08 Jul 2020
- How to identify a cyber attack25 Feb 2020
- Introduction to lawtech13 Feb 2020
- LawTech Delivery Panel03 Mar 2020
- Technology and the Law Policy Commission - Algorithms in the Justice System02 Mar 2020
- What to do after a cyber attack25 Feb 2020
- Digital futures25 Jun 2020
- Lawtech Adoption Research report25 Feb 2020
- Lawtech: a comparative analysis of legal technology in the UK and in other jurisdictions25 Feb 2020
- Research Roundup - issue 7, Winter 2018 25 Feb 2020
- Understanding website hacking and how to protect your practice25 Feb 2020
Related News & Information
Email account takeovers are quickly becoming the most common cyber-threat facing law firms. David Fleming explains what makes your law firm an easy target.
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more
Paris Theodorou is a solicitor at Saunders Law. Abigail Bright is a barrister at Doughty Street Chambers.
Kayleigh Leonie talks to Laura Willis about digital wellbeing and balance within the legal sector and the trend towards firms supporting their staff to use their digital technology in a healthy and balanced way.