Advocacy preparation and conduct
Whether you’re representing a client in court for the first time or the 50th, it’s important you know how to prepare for a case before proceedings begin.
- Advocacy in the youth court02 Oct 2023
- Advocacy preparation and conduct21 Mar 2023
- Becoming a KC11 Jan 2022
- Crown court advocacy procedure tips15 Apr 2020
- England and Wales as an open jurisdiction to European and foreign lawyers after Brexit21 Feb 2022
- Living with COVID-19: safety in court and tribunal buildings15 Jun 2022
- Meeting the needs of vulnerable clients29 Nov 2022
- Working with clients who may lack mental capacity27 Jun 2023
- Working with vulnerable clients case studies05 Jun 2020
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. Our vision is to promote, protect and support solicitors, the rule of law and justice in England and Wales.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.