- Green leases and Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards20 Jan 2023
- Net zero: what solicitors can do28 Oct 2021
- Climate change risks – the future of law as we know it?18 Feb 2021
- Future Worlds 2050: images of the future worlds facing the legal profession 2020-203008 Jun 2021
- Horizon scanning: what should your business look out for in the next 10 years?27 Mar 2022
- How biodiversity loss could disrupt businesses in the next 10 years21 Jun 2022
- Law in the emerging bio-age10 Oct 2022
- Our world in 2050: what lies ahead for you and your business?27 Mar 2022
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. Our vision is to promote, protect and support solicitors, the rule of law and justice in England and Wales.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.