- Applying for grants of probate18 Oct 2023
- Living with COVID-19: safety in court and tribunal buildings15 Jun 2022
- Are our courts fit for purpose?19 Dec 2022
- Cost of a day in court27 Jul 2018
- Crown Court backlogs: how would case increases impact practitioners?24 Feb 2022
- Disqualified from justice: legal aid means test01 Apr 2018
- More affordable justice: legal aid means test report30 May 2022
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. Our vision is to promote, protect and support solicitors, the rule of law and justice in England and Wales.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.