Law Society Insights Panel
Joining the panel offers you the chance to get your voice heard and to help shape our work.
- have your say on a range of issues impacting the solicitors’ profession
- give feedback on our existing and future services
- influence our lobbying work on behalf of the profession
- get updates on how your feedback has helped shape our work
How to join
You must be a Law Society member to join the panel. Joining is free and simple.
Visit the Insights Panel website and follow four easy steps:
- Sign up
- Verify your email address
- Log in
- Complete a short profile survey
Once you’ve joined, you’ll begin to receive study invitations.
What our panellists say
“The Insights Panel gives me the opportunity to raise awareness of issues relevant to – and impacts upon – this sector of the profession.”
“Good to be part of the legal community without having to take time out of a busy day – can join in when it's convenient and share thoughts and experience.”
“I feel I am contributing to the profession in an easy and not intrusive (into my working day) way.”
If you have any questions or would like to know more about our Insights Panel, email firstname.lastname@example.org.