LawWorks is the leading pro bono charity for solicitors in England and Wales.
It’s committed to providing access to justice through free legal advice by:
- promoting pro bono work across England and Wales
- helping individuals who cannot get legal aid and cannot afford to pay for a solicitor
- providing free legal advice to small, not-for-profit organisations to help them continue and expand their services to people in need
We’ve been a major funder of LawWorks since 2011.
Be part of a network of over 100 law firms and in-house legal teams committed to providing access to justice for vulnerable people in our communities.
Membership benefits include:
- a weekly news bulletin
- legal and professional skills training
- help with setting up a pro bono clinic
- advice on delivering pro bono, including online resources
- access to pro bono professional indemnity insurance for in-house legal teams
- networking opportunities, including a pro bono forum, roundtables and conferences
- exclusive access to its not-for-profit programme that provides pro bono for charities and community groups
To find out more, visit the LawWorks website, email Shani Wilson or call 020 7092 3941.