We use social media to keep you up to date on our work and to help you get in touch with us quickly and easily.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on our campaigns, events, training, policy work and news.
Our Twitter channels include:
- @TheLawSociety – our main Twitter account
- @LawSocietyFAS – Find a Solicitor, for members of the public
- @SolicitorChat – for our weekly #SolicitorChat Twitter chats, discussing a different topic every Thursday from 9am to 10am
Follow our LinkedIn page for news about our campaigns and activities.
Join one of our LinkedIn groups to:
- keep up to date and find out what’s happening in your area of expertise
- find events and networking opportunities near you
- join discussions
Visit our Youtube channel for videos from our campaigns, events and more.
Our Facebook page is for the public. We use it to educate and inform the public about legal issues and to support our campaign promoting the work solicitors do.
We have Facebook groups for:
Our Instagram account informs the public about legal issues and promotes the role of solicitors.