Personal* and small business** Bupa health insurance
How you can lead by example
To support your team's wellbeing, it is important to prioritise your own. Our partner Bupa offers its top tips on how you can develop a healthy workplace culture, through leading by example.
*Full terms and conditions for personal health insurance:
As a Law Society member, you’ll get 10% discount* on Bupa By You personal health insurance.
To claim your discount* on personal health insurance click here or call Bupa on 0808 189 2937^ and let Bupa know you’re a Law Society member.
**Full terms and conditions for small business health insurance:
1. In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited. References to “SRA” are to the Solicitors Regulation Authority Limited.
2. The Offer is available to legal practices regulated by the SRA or other approved regulator of legal services under the Legal Services Act 2007, which employ at least one Law Society member (“Eligible legal practice”), who purchase a new Select Policy from Bupa for a UK-based small or medium sized corporate entity (including, for example, companies, partnerships and associations) covering between 2 and 249 employees inclusive.
3. Eligible legal practices will receive a 25% discount (the “Offer”) when purchasing a new Bupa Select Company PMI Policy (the “Select Policy”) subject to these terms and conditions. The Offer cannot be used against any other Bupa product or service.
4. The Offer is available to Eligible legal practices only and is not available for the following:
a. legal practices looking to purchase a new Select Policy for a corporate entity that is switching from another health insurance provider; or
b. legal practices looking to purchase a new Select Policy for a corporate entity that is an existing Bupa client or holds a policy for any Bupa product or service.
5. Bupa’s standard Terms of Business and Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions will apply.
6. The discount amount is based on 25% of the total annual subscription amount of the Select Policy net of Insurance Premium Tax (“IPT”). The discounted subscription amount will be stated in the quote provided and shall be used as the base price for renewals in subsequent years.
7. When calculating Select Policy renewal prices for a Select Policy, Bupa considers additional factors such as (but not limited to) claims history, age of members, the rising costs of healthcare and IPT, which will be factored into each year’s renewal price.
8. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a Select Policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
9. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the Offer at any point without prior notice.
10. The Offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
11. Bupa will use any personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME client or any of its employees for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of the Offer.
13. These terms & conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.