The UK must mitigate the risks of not participating in the Unified Patent Court by investing in its own patent litigation system.
Company and commercial
All resourcesExpand all
- Blockchain: The legal implications of distributed systems25 Feb 2020
- Capital allowances - seizing the opportunity25 Feb 2020
- China in focus: Impact on UK legal services25 Feb 2020
- City Legal Index25 Feb 2020
- Bribery Act 201016 Jun 2020
- Confidentiality around client insolvency16 Jun 2020
- Execution of a document using an electronic signature22 Jun 2020
Related News & Information
The Law Society is the independent professional body for solicitors. We are the voice of solicitors, driving excellence in the profession and safeguarding the rule of law.
Maximise your membership
My LS gives you access to the latest news, events, books and resources to help you excel within your practice.Find out more