About the LGBTQ+ Solicitors Network
We are committed to promoting inclusion in the legal profession, reflecting the diversity of our society.
The LGBTQ+ Solicitors Network is the community for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning (LGBTQ+) lawyers and our allies.
We provide an opportunity for LGBTQ+ solicitors to have their voice heard.
Our members work in private practice, and in-house within corporate, public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
What does the LGBTQ+ Solicitors Network do?
We bring LGBTQ+ solicitors together to share best practice, and address current issues and challenges in a supportive environment.
We deliver key news, regulatory and management information and bring together our services that are relevant to you.
- We engage with the LGBTQ+ legal community and other LGBTQ+ groups, and we campaign on behalf of LGBTQ+ solicitors
- We share expertise and experience, and celebrate the achievements of LGBTQ+ solicitors
- We provide ad hoc peer support and help LGBTQ+ solicitors to overcome isolation
- We deliver key news, regulatory and management information and bring together our services that are relevant to you
Why should I join?
Make your voice heard by engaging with us on diversity matters.
Membership of the LGBTQ+ Solicitors Network is free, and is open to all solicitors and their allies.
Members benefit from:
- specialised events and training
- networking opportunities
- regular e-newsletters and updates
- access to a community of LGBTQ+ lawyers
Join the LGBTQ+ Solicitors Network
To join the network, and access the full range of benefits, sign up for My LS and review your diversity and inclusion interests in account settings.
For more information, email email@example.com.