About the Small Firms Division
Dedicated to meeting the needs of smaller legal businesses, including sole practitioners.
What we do
We provide information and services relevant to you and your business, including:
- industry news
- business and finance analysis
- the latest regulatory and management information
Our committee promotes the interests of the community and helps us provide effective support for solicitors working in the sector.
What we offer our members
We offer a community to share:
- expertise in marketing
- business development
- tax and accountancy
- news and campaigns
- changes in regulation affecting small firms and sole practitioners
- information on career development for staff, recruitment and retention
- Four newsletters a year
- Webinars and podcasts
- Access to our LinkedIn community
- Regional workshops on running a small business
Follow us in My LS by using the green sign-up button at the top of this page, or add small firms to your favourite My LS topics.