In this podcast, Husnara Begum and Paul Bennett discuss a flexible approach to working in these uncertain times.
The podcast covers:
- understanding the different options to this flexible way of working
- setting up your own firm as a sole practitioner and virtual law firms
- pros and cons of each option
- practical points to consider before going freelance: what is the appropriate level of PQE to do this at?
- risk versus reward
- legal and regulatory issues such as professional indemnity insurance (PII) and practising certificates
Husnara Begum, Husnara Begum Consultancy Ltd
Husnara is a recruiter, career coach and an outplacement specialist, and uses this expertise to discuss flexible working.
Paul Bennett, Bennett Briegal LLP
Paul is a solicitor, mediator and arbitrator, with experience in talking about careers and flexible working.